Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time to Play Catch Up!

Well I've obviously totally slacked off when it comes to the blog.. so now I'm going to post about a million pictures to catch up on our lives!
Baylie was a bit terrified the first time we put her in a shopping cart!

Baylie and Wyatt! 

She is SO happy!

I am obsessed with her cheesy grin!

Her first taste of rice cereal, she loved it!

First time in the high chair, she loves it! Probably because it means it's her favorite time of day: eating time! 
She LOVES to "jump-jump"!  She could sit in this thing all day.

Pretty sure my Dad has waited his whole life for this day. He was obviously thrilled!  Baylie? Not so much!

Five months old!

She has the strongest abs and can sit up like nothin!  She tried to escape her bouncer!

This is what happens when Mimi and Aunt Niecey get to play with Baylie...

These two are SO cute together!

She seriously loves Pop's boat

Her sleeping cocoon

Looks comfy I guess...

This is my favorite of all the faces she makes!  Nate calls it "The Blowfish"

Daddy is trying to teach her to massage his back.. it's going well so far

She thinks it's so funny to play with hats!

Literally too big for her britches! She gets holes in all her toes because she jumps so much.

This many people should NOT be in this sketchy boat together

Baylie wanted to fish at Strawberry Reservoir

Nate and Sam fishin.. from in the water

So funny, Wyatt is too chubby for his shirt

We went to the fair and Baylie got to pet a donkey
Life is crazy right now! We had a really really fun summer. Nate left the first part of August for military training in Missouri until January.  Originally Baylie and I were going to go as well but after talking with people it was highly recommended that we don't, so we are just going to visit every once in an while.  We just got back yesterday from our first visit.  It was a blast but I'll have to post all about that later!  Nate is doing really well so far.  It's a lot of work and he is really tired but he's a champ and will get through it with flying colors!
Baylie and I are living at my parents house for now!  We are buying a house in Clearfield, but it's pretty much a dive so we'll have to fix it up a lot before we can move in!  We are really excited to start though and it will be a great new chapter of our lives!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blowfish and Nate trying to get her to massage his back. So typical Nate. Love it. I miss you girlie. I'm so glad you do this so I can somewhat stay caught up with your life.

    ReplyDelete