Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Girls Trip 2013~

Every year Nate and the boys go to Jackson Hole for the snowmobile hill climbs.  My dad has always gone too and my mom and I used to just stay home.. what were we thinking?  Last year we decided that was not happening anymore so we went to Park City and City Creek, nothin like spending the weekend shopping!

This year we decided to make a trip down to St. George to visit my Grandma Great!  We invited all the girls of my mom's family and rented a condo so as not to overwhelm poor Grandma!  We had a blast!  We spent a lot of time just hangin out with the girls!

Five Generations! So lucky to have these wonderful women in my life!
Baylie got her first taste of chocolate ice cream, needless to say, she loved it!  Nothin like a girls trip to spoil a babe!

We also spent some time out by the pool!  It was a bit too chilly to actually swim, but that wouldn't stop us from gettin all dressed up!  
Happy as can be!

We did dip her feet in but she wasn't too sure about that!
It was a great trip!   I was worried about how Baylie would do but she did pretty darn good!  But then, how could she not love a girls trip??

No comments:

Post a Comment