Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Baylie's Blessing

Well I am super behind so it's time to play catch up!  Once again there is going to have to be a few posts for the update on all things Griffin family!

Baylie was blessed on February 3rd, 2013 by her wonderful Daddy!  It was a beautiful day.  My heart was so full and I couldn't stop smiling.  Baylie and I are so blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home to bless us anytime we need!  Nate did a fantastic job and we had a lot of support from our awesome families as always!


Baylie wore the same dress that I wore for my blessing day!

And she wore  shoes that were her Great Great Grandma's


It was rough wearin' all that frilly crap all day!
Nate gave a beautiful blessing.  It always amazes me that dads know just what to say, even when it's their first time.  Just goes to show that blessings are truly inspired and it is not up to any man what should be said! I love this gospel that we get to be a part of and I am so happy to be able to raise my daughter in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment